Give Where You Live Collier
- Date: Tuesday 09 February, 2021 - Wednesday 10 February, 2021
- Time: 12:00 pm - 11:59 am
Give Where You Live Collier is a Collier County-wide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy for selected nonprofits through online giving. Donations will be amplified with $500,000 in matching funds from the Community Foundation of Collier County and the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation.
Built upon the idea that everyone can be a philanthropist, this project provides an easy way to support David Lawrence Centers through a 24-hour, online fundraiser and reminds the community of the importance of making a difference where you live.
Your gift to David Lawrence Centers will be increased through Give Where You Live!
Click the link below to make an online donation, which will be accepted from February 9th at 12:00 p.m. (noon) until February 10th at 11:59 a.m.
Write a Check
- Make checks payable to Community Foundation of Collier County
- Note the check is for David Lawrence Centers and Give Where You Live (GWYL)
- The check MUST be dated for February 9, 2021 or February 10, 2021
- Mail your check to DLC so we receive it no later than February 4th
David Lawrence Center
6075 Bathey Lane
Naples, FL 34116
Share with Your Friends
Encourage your friends, family, and co-workers to support DLC through GWYL. Share our DLC Facebook page and DLC instagram posts, or send them the link to our fundraising page. Help us reach more people!
Please let us know by January 31st if you plan to make a gift through your donor advised fund, a stock gift, or wire transfer.
Questions? Please call Briana Shipe Karaszi at (239) 354-1434 or email@example.com