Primary Care Clinic
This is page:Primary Care Clinic
Healthcare Network provides primary health services in practices throughout Collier County including DLC’s main campus.
Focused on adults and seniors, Healthcare Network’s family practice at DLC* provides services for all primary medical needs, including diagnosis, treatment and referral for more advanced care when necessary.
HEALTHCARE NETWORK FAMILY CARE SERVICES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Routine health check-ups, adult vaccinations
- Sick visits – cold, flu, sore throat, fever, abdominal pain, backaches
- Age related illnesses – Arthritis, osteoporosis
- Chronic conditions – diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, asthma/COPD
- GI issues
- Women’s health – irregular periods, urinary tract infections
- Integrated Behavioral Health – depressions, anxiety, support for lifestyle changes such as smoking cessation, weight loss, stress management
Healthcare Network will never refuse to care for anyone based on job, income or insurance status. A Sliding Fee Scale is available for qualified patients who are underinsured or uninsured. Please know, appointments at this location are available to both DLC patients and community members.
HEALTHCARE NETWOK APPROACH TO CARE
Healthcare Network employs a patient-centered collaborative model to addresses physical, mental, emotional, and social needs of each individual patient. In addition to the primary care provider, a patient’s personalized care team may include behavioral health providers, nutritionists, and health educators. This model is effective because it empowers patients take control of their health and well-being to achieve the best outcome.
With locations throughout Collier County, Healthcare Network practices also include pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, dental care for adults and children and pharmacy services.
HEALTHCARE NETWORK HOURS OF OPERATION
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
TO LEARN MORE, CONTACT HEALTHCARE NETWORK TODAY!
Family Care DLC
6075 Bathey Lane
Naples, Fl 34116
*DLC clients may utilize Healthcare Network or any provider of their choosing.